Back to school
This week passes really fast. It's back to school for Natalie andit's the start of Isabelle's schooling days. Natalie is a grader now, as the Americans call it. It's when they get promoted from kindergarten to first grade. It is a big thing for the kids to be a grader.
It's a big deal for Isabelle too, for her to start preschool. But, she got diaherrea the day before and had to stay at home on her very first day of school.
oh well, I met up with another au pair from Malaysia yesterday.It was good to find someone who can speak Mandarin with me!I feel so deprived! Haha, to not be able to speak Mandarin. We went to a mall and had dinner. Guess what? Chinese food is soexpensive here! I had sesame chicken with fried rice and a drink,that cost me 6.77USD which is about S$12!!! OH MAN!! and that's the normal pricing for food here. It's really expensive to eat out! So i try my best not to..heehee...
I just came back from the Au Pair picnic. It was nice to see pplethat I havent see in a month. And we are planning to go D.C soon.Good good.. :) I would like to go D.C and look see look see.
Monday, September 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment