Monday, September 12, 2005

Back from Bethany Beach in Delaware...

It was quite a week in Delaware. We went to a beach house in Delaware, about 4 hours drive from Virginia. We went through corn farms and bought some fresh fruits and vegetables on the way there and back.

The place is nice and thank God, the week we were there, the weather was very good despite the weather report which saysthat it's going to rain everyday. It didn't rain a single bit! ^_^
So we went to the beach everyday and my, the waves are quitebig. I've got a bit of burnt on my shoulders and it hurts! haha...it's been a while since I get sunburnt.

We ate ice-creams, sit at the beach, have dinner in restaurants, have dinner in the house, nothing much, but it was not relaxing for the parents. I think they are more busy than they are usually.It makes me realised that if anyone wants to have kids, they haveto be prepared to forgo their holidays. It's really hard for theparents to enjoy with small kids. So, pple, enjoy your"er ren si jie" as much as u can before u have kids.

I think I was so much more tired after the trip. We went on 27th Aug and we came back on the 3rd Sept. I was actually quite glad to be back home. I have to get away from the kids, so i just locked myself in my room to get away from everything. I need to recharge. It was good.. :)

No comments: