Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!
-----------------------------

Happy birthday to me!お誕じょ日おめでとう ! 今年29さい。It was my birthday yesterday. Really, I cannot imagine I'm already 29!Sounds scary..haha..next year, I'll hit the big 3!! Oh my, it just sounds so funny. One year older, what do i wish to accomplish this year? I'm not sure. Maybe really figure out what I want to do for the rest of my life? Go to another country and live for a while again? Find a life partner?

One would think at this age, I should be having a career, maybe a marriage, and maybe also some kids. But here I am, still wondering, wandering...hahaha...But I think I'm happy now. I used to be unhappy, searching, figuring out what I want to do. Although, I'm still looking for more, searching for I dunno what, but I have a joyful heart now. No more miserable. Thank God :-)

This year, birthday wishes had also increase. And I've got presents too! :-) A gift voucher from a dear friend, clothings from my brother and a dinner with my family.

No comments: