Great news!!
---------------
Great news! NCC is going to have our own building! This is really the grace of God! Hallelujah. Pastor Prince announced the good news today during service and we had a glimpse of how the new building is going to look like. And the best part; it's in the WEST!! hahaha...why?Because I'm living the west side too. ^_^ Yeah...
It's going to be a retail building too, so NCC would be on the top floor, occupying the auditorium and there will be shopping downstairs. I'm very excited about it. I think the housing prices there are going to increase by then.
According to Pastor, North 1 will be the silicon valley of Asia. Wah...that's impressive, isnt it? I really think so.
We are going to build the building from scratch, so it will be a while before the building will be done, but I think it's worth the wait. :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think today Pastor really preached to my heart. He was talking about "Rest in God" but somehow the sermon diverted and went to the story of Jesus. Recently, there has been a prompting to watch "Passion of Christ" again and today when Pastor went through the story of Jesus, it just makes me think of the movie. I was really moved and touched.
I'm feeling God's love for me more and more. And the bible is coming more and more alive to me. It's as if the veil in front of my eyes has been lifted! I'm looking at the bible with a different perspective now. Thank you Abba!
Sunday, September 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment